In this article I’m gonna share you How to send an email through Google Docs, instead you’re downloading the file(s) you could do this easily through your google docs file
Setting up a Wi-Fi hotspot is an easy way to share your phone’s data connection with another device, like a tablet, Mac or PC. Tethering to your phone over Wi-Fi is often easier than using a cable, and you can have multiple devices connected if need be.
Google Docs is an excellent alternative to many other word processing applications, and it allows users to communicate with collaborators about specific parts of a document without having to send an email or message them. Here’s how you can add comments in Google Docs.
There is something very powerful about automating even the little things. We sometimes think as automation as the simple maths of saving a given number of minutes/seconds by a given number of times a day but the compound effect is much greater.
As you will be setting up more automation for your deployments, you will run into and solve problems many times more critical than saving a few minutes a week.
Let’s Encrypt is a Certificate Authority (CA) that provides an easy way to obtain and install free TLS/SSL certificates, thereby enabling encrypted HTTPS on web servers. It simplifies the process by providing a software client, Certbot, that attempts to automate most (if not all) of the required steps. Currently, the entire process of obtaining and installing a certificate is fully automated on both Apache and Nginx.
With the increasing demand for higher bandwidth, multiple types of transceiver modules are designed for data transmission, including GBIC, SFP, SFP+, QSFP and so on. Well, what do GBIC, SFP, SFP+ and QSFP stand for? Among them, SFP has been used in popularity for over 15 years.
The fiber optic market is filled with options that will improve your connectivity in a matter of seconds. When it comes to transceivers, there are multiple types of modules you can choose from (GBIC, SFP, SFP+, QSFP, X2, CFP, and others), no matter if you opt for an older or newer fiber optic technology. Still, what answers to your needs the best?
Apache’s mod_rewrite module lets you rewrite URLs in a cleaner fashion, translating human-readable paths into code-friendly query strings. It also lets you rewrite URLs based on conditions.
An .htaccess file lets you create and apply rewrite rules without accessing server configuration files. By placing the .htaccess file in the root of your web site, you can manage rewrites on a per-site or per-directory basis.
In this tutorial, you’ll enable mod_rewrite for Apache in Ubuntu 18.04
Ansible is a free and open source automation tool that allows system administrators to configure and control hundreds of nodes from a central server without the need of installing any agents on the nodes.
It relies on the SSH protocol to communicate with the remote nodes. Compared to other management tools such as Puppet and Chef, Ansible comes out as the favorite due to its ease of use, and installation.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install and configure the Ansible automation tool on RHEL/CentOS 8 Linux distribution.
cPanel is a well known, most reliable and intuitive commercial control panel for web hosting services. It is rich in feature and can be used via a powerful graphical user interface to manage all shared, reseller and business hosting services and more.
It comes with a cPanel and Web Host Manager(WHM), which makes web hosting easier for web admins:a
- WHM provides root and reseller level access interface, where users can manage settings related to server administration and account management.
- While cPanel offers user level access interface to manage a web hosting account on the server.
Features of cPanel/WHM
- Intuitive and powerful GUI to control your server with WHM.
- Now supports EV Certificates.
- Supports API Authentication Tokens.
- Now offers AutoSSL supporting Proxy Subdomains.
- Enables you to view SSL Status in cPanel.
- Supports operations such as Backups, Migrations and restorations in a very easy and smooth manner.
- Supports excellent DNS and mail server management for main server and as well as client account.
- Supports management (start/stop/enable/disable) of services on server.
- Enables you to configure SSL/TLS for all server services and client domains.
- Easy integration with Phpmyadmin manage your MySQL databases from web browser.
- Supports rebranding.
- Allows integration with WHMCS to automate billing management and so much more.
In this article, we will describe how to install cPanel and WHM on RHEL/CentOS 7 and cover initial configurations to manage cPanel and WHM.